Be a Volunteer Teacher and Help Kids in Trujillo, Peru
- English Teaching
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
USD 280 / month
The volunteering fee is USD 280 for 4 weeks and includes accommodation.
Volunteers can choose to live with a host family or at our volunteer house. All accommodations include a private room, WiFi, kitchen access and hot water.
- Minimum commitment of one month in Peru - essential
- English fluency - essential
- Basic level of Spanish.
- Positive attitude and adaptable.
- Experience teaching and/or working with groups of children.
- High school diploma.
- An engaging personality with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Open-minded and driven.
- Ability to work with a team.
- First Aid certificate not required but preferred.
- Experience of living and working in Latin America not required but preferred.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application