Find and Secure the Best Job Positions All Over China
Knowledge Must Header Image Knowledge Must Header Image

Find and Secure the Best Job Positions All Over China

Internship in Shanghai

I used the services of MUST to find an nternship in China and I have to say that they were not only very professional and efficient during the search process, but also very thoughtful when it came to consider the specific requirements and characteristics of my professional profile. Being a graduate with a degree in the humanities and also with a serious interest in the culture of my host country, a priority for me was to find a position that wasn't merely "a job to pay the bills" but a fulfilling position that would offer me the chance to learn, to integrate with the locals and, even more importantly, to actually put in use the skills learned during my studies, and I have to say that I was fortunate enough to have found such a position thanks to the efforts of the MUST team, who didn't stop searching for new opportunities until they found the right one for me. I am very thankful for their efforts and I really recommend their services to anybody who might be interested in developing their professional skills through an experience abroad.