Arusha Medical Project
- Health Care
- Public Health
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Dates are flexible for volunteers and you can start at any time throughout the year. Bookings are done per full weeks only.
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
370 USD for 1 week, 565 USD for 2 weeks, 755 USD for 3 weeks, 950 USD for 4 weeks, 195 USD for extra weeks
• Personal collection upon arrival from Kilimanjaro or Arusha airport or bus terminal.
• First day introduction at the project and surroundings.
• Accommodation (shared rooms)
• Meals (3 basic meals a day)
• Guidance and supervision during your stay
- Group living
Salary & Compensation
We need medical students or qualified medical volunteers that would be willing to help wherever help is needed, and be proactive and independent.
Furthermore, it is important that volunteers of this project understand the importance of the following:
• To be enthusiastic and independent.
• To show respect towards the people and culture of the local community. You might not agree with certain ways of conduct during your stay here, but you shouldn’t forget that you are a guest.
• To follow rules regarding clothing and appearance (no revealing shorts and tops)
• To be flexible regarding responsibilities, tasks and activities.
• To be aware of a huge difference of living standard and to make the best of it.
- Online Application
- Written Application