Arusha Education and Childcare
- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
2-4 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Volunteers have the option to start or finish with their project at any given time, so we are flexible! Your stay will be booked per full weeks only and if you like to extend you stay you will need to arange this with Khaya.
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
370 USD for 1 week, 565 USD for 2 weeks, 755 USD for 3 weeks, 950 USD for 4 weeks, 195 USD for extra weeks
• First day introduction at the project and surroundings.
• Walking tour of the city center of Arusha, including various markets
• Accommodation (shared rooms) with your host family
• Meals (3 basic meals a day)
• Guidance and supervision during your stay
• A truly authentic experience of Tanzanian hospitality and daily life away from the busy city life in Arusha Town.
Salary & Compensation
It is important that the volunteers of this project understand the importance of the following:
• To be enthusiastic and independent.
• To show respect towards the people and culture of the local community. You might not agree with certain ways of conduct during your stay here, but you shouldn’t forget that you are a guest.
• To follow rules regarding clothing and appearance (no revealing shorts and tops)
• To be flexible regarding responsibilities, tasks and activities.
• To be aware of a huge difference of living standard and to make the best of it.
- Online Application
- Written Application