Management and Engineering Business BA
Kazan Innovative University named after V.G.Timiryasov (IEML) Header Image Kazan Innovative University named after V.G.Timiryasov (IEML) Header Image

Management and Engineering Business BA

I was amazed

When I entered Kazan Innovative University, I was amazed by its comfortable and friendly atmosphere. There is highly selected teaching staff.

There are many students groups on different interests in the University: photos, sport, science, mass media, etc. My other talents were noticed. I played in the University basketball team for 2 years and danced in Stam.Ru.Stam in different events.

Professors are highly qualified and responsive people,
always opened for questions and discussions. Only after few years I understand that they are professionals as when I came to a work or internship I used knowledge which the University had given me and quickly got used to a work. Kazan Innovative University cooperated with many Russian, foreign and republic companies of tourist industry and gives students an opportunity to take an internship without any consequences. The Dean offices make advances to students if they need to pass exams earlier or to go to internship abroad.