- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Youth Development
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Projects begin every Saturday.
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Accommodation: Single or shared room in a home-stay
* Food: 2 meals per day - Breakfast and Dinner
* Airport pick up and drop off
* Training: Pre-departure pack, On-site Orientation and project induction provided
* Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinators, access to office in Tacloban City (including free WiFi)
* Excursions: 2 field excursions are included in your visit. Including a detailed tour of our ongoing projects in the local area. Staff can also help plan weekend excursions.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application