- Animal Welfare
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Development
- Human Rights
- Social Work
- Trail Building
- Veterinary Science
Please visit our website for details
Age 17+, maximum decided on potential participants health
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Please contact for more details.
* Accommodation: Shared room in a volunteer house.
* Food: 3 meals per day
* Airport pick up and drop off
* Weekly laundry service
* Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided.
* Daily transfers to and from your project.
* Support: On-site coordinator providing 24 hour support
* Activities: Staff help organise weekend activities. (Activity price may be extra) Trips include; Adrenaline sports at Victoria Falls, visits to game reserves and trips to nearby Botswana.
- Group living
- Guest House
There are no specific skills required for this program. You will need to be of good health and have a decent level of fitness. Aside from that enthusiasm and willingness to do what is required during daily tasks is the attitude required for the project.
- Online Application