- Animal Welfare
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Development
- Human Rights
- Social Work
- Trail Building
- Veterinary Science
Please visit our website for details
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Please contact for more details.
* Accommodation: Shared room in a volunteer house.
* Food: 3 meals per day
* Airport pick up and drop off
* Weekly laundry service
* Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided.
* Daily transfers to and from your project.
* Support: On-site coordinator providing 24 hour support
* Activities: Staff help organise weekend activities. (Activity price may be extra) Trips include; Adrenaline sports at Victoria Falls, visits to game reserves and trips to nearby Botswana.
- Group living
- Guest House
There are no specific skills required for this program. You will need to be of good health and have a decent level of fitness. Aside from that enthusiasm and willingness to do what is required during daily tasks is the attitude required for the project.
- Online Application