This Program is open to
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, American and European Participants.
Cost in USD
• Accommodation: Two person tent in a tented camp with shared shower facilities and dining room
• Food: 3 meals per day - breakfast, lunch and dinner (mainly vegetarian), coffee and tea throughout the week
• Airport pick up and drop off Livingstone International Airport on Sundays.
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
• Opportunity to attend lectures given by reputable guest-speakers
• Certificate of participation
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
- Online Application