- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
1st and 3rd Saturday of every month
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Please visit website for details.
• Accommodation: Single (subject to availability) or shared room in volunteer accommodation with access to a pool table and a bar
• Food: 3 meals per day; light breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and a cooked evening meal. Volunteers take it in turns once a week preparing something from their own country
• Airport pick up and drop off at Belize City International Airport
• Training: Orientation and project induction provided
• Support: 24 hour support
• Excursion Planning: Staff can help to suggest weekend activities (activity price will be extra). Trips may include; canoeing through jungle, caves, tubing, visit Mayan ruins, hiking and horse riding
- Guest House
Experience RequiredYes. Qualified teachers and teaching experience is needed for this teaching and teacher development project. Experience either through study or practical work is required to maximise your impact during your volunteering placement. Anyone with sports or arts teaching experience is welcome. A CV/resume will be requested to help us to match your skills to the appropriate school and department.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application