- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
1st and 3rd Saturday of every month
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Please visit website for details.
• Accommodation: Single (subject to availability) or shared room in volunteer accommodation with access to a pool table and a bar
• Food: 3 meals per day; light breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and a cooked evening meal. Volunteers take it in turns once a week preparing something from their own country
• Airport pick up and drop off at Belize City International Airport
• Training: Orientation and project induction provided
• Support: 24 hour support
• Excursion Planning: Staff can help to suggest weekend activities (activity price will be extra). Trips may include; canoeing through jungle, caves, tubing, visit Mayan ruins, hiking and horse riding
- Guest House
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application