- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Public Health
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Projects begin every Monday.
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Please visit website for details.
* Accommodation: Single or shared room in a home-stay
* Food: 2 meals per day - Breakfast and Dinner
* Airport pick up and drop off
* Training: Pre-departure pack, On-site Orientation and project induction provided
* Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinators, access to office in Tacloban City (including free WiFi)
* Excursions: 2 field excursions are included in your visit. You will have a beach trip with your host family or sponsor kids and you will have a project excursion visiting various many of our projects. Staff can also help plan weekend excursions.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application