- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Health Care
- Human Rights
- Small Business Development
- Social Work
- Youth Development
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Please visit website for details.
• Accommodation: Single or shared room in a home-stay with mosquito net & clean drinking water
• Food: 2 meals per day - Breakfast and dinner
• Airport pick up and drop off from Tacloban Airport
• Training: Pre-departure pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
• Support: 24 hour support from on- site coordinators
• Excursions: Staff may be able to help plan weekend excursions but they are stretched at the moment due to the demands of coping with the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application