- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Development
- Youth Development
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
Please visit our website for details
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Accommodation: Shared room in single sex dorms in a backpackers lodge with a large garden, swimming pool and dining area
* Food: 3 meals per day - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (apart from weekends)
* Airport pick up and drop off from Livingstone International Airport
* Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site Orientation and project induction provided.
* Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
* Transfers to and from your project each day
* Activities: Staff help organize weekend activities. (Activity price may be extra) Trips include: Bungee Jumping, White Water Rafting on the Zambezi, Helicopter Flights over Victoria Falls, Zambezi River Cruises, visits to Botswana's Chobe National Park and weekend excursions across to Zimbabwe.
- Group living
- Guest House
No specific skills are required, but a lot of energy and enthusiasm is needed to keep up with these energetic youngsters.
- Online Application