- Childcare & Children
- Disability Issues
- Health Care
- Health Education
9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
Please visit website for details.
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
• Accommodation: Single or shared room in a volunteer house
Food: breakfast, dinner is available at an extra cost
• Airport pick up and drop off from Siem Reap International Airport
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, 4 day in-depth orientation, including Child Protection course, and project induction provided
• Bicycle for your personal use.
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
• Activities: Trips to Angkor Wat and floating village
- Guest House
- Group living
Experience RequiredYes. All volunteers must be fully qualified physical therapists and have at least 2 years of work experience. You will be asked to send your CV/resume before being accepted onto this project. You will also be asked to send a letter of motivation, medical certificate and 2 references from a former teacher or employer. You will also be required to attend a telephone interview.
- Online Application