5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
Please visit the website.
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Accommodation: Shared twin cabins in the grounds of the park, communal living area
* Food: 3 meals per day (except for Sunday)
* Airport pick up and drop off
* Weekly laundry service
* 3-day wildlife photography course
* Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site Orientation and project induction provided, plus a basic lesson in Zulu language
* Daily transfers to and from your project
* Support: 24-hour support from on-site coordinator
- Guest House
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application