- Food Science & Nutrition
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
• Accommodation: Dorm accommodation in a house with 4-8 others, communal areas, kitchen, and swimming pool.
• Food: 3 meals per day
• Scheduled airport pick up and drop off from OR Tambo airport in Johannesburg for Swaziland placements
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, learning reflection guide, on-site orientation, cultural tour and project induction provided
• Support: 24-hour support from on-site coordinator
• Assistance with planning your weekend excursions from local staff
• Certificate on completion of your internship placement diary and presentation to the local team
- Group living
Experience RequiredYes. Interns should be studying nutrition or a health related topic or be a professional in the fields of nursing, health promotion or health, or alternatively a dietitian.
- Online Application