- Community Development
9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
Please visit website for details.
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
• Accommodation: Single or shared room in a volunteer house
• Food: breakfast, dinner is available at an extra cost
• Airport pick up and drop off from Siem Reap International Airport
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, 4 day in-depth orientation, including Child Protection course, and project induction provided
• Bicycle for your personal use.
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
• Activities: Trips to Angkor Wat and floating village
- Guest House
Experience RequiredYes. This project is looking for individuals who have skills and knowledge that they are willing and able to pass on to the organisation and its staff. People with the following skills will be well utilised: I.T. / computer programming ,web design (but nothing too complicated as local staff have to maintain it once you leave), marketing and social media, accounting, international development, human rights, women’s rights, environmental education, grant writing / fundraising or art and photography. We also require your CV/resume and a telephone interview.
- Online Application