- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Drug & Alcohol Recovery
- Human Rights
- Public Health
- Senior Citizens
- Small Business Development
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Please visit website for details.
• Accommodation: Single or Shared room in a home-stay
• Food: 3 Meals per day
• Airport pick up and drop off from San Jose International Airport
• Training: Pre-departure preparation pack, on-site orientation and Project induction provided
• Support: On-site coordinator providing 24 hour support
• Activities: 1 dance class or 1 cookery class included, you choose. Staff help organise evening and weekend activities.
• Language classes: 6 hours Spanish tuition
• Transfers to and from your orientation to your project location.
Experience RequiredYes. Training, experience or qualifications in areas of nutrition are required to take part in this element of the project. An intermediate level of Spanish is recommended to get the most out of this placement. Spanish lessons can be arranged alongside your placement to increase your confidence for an additional cost.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application