- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Drug & Alcohol Recovery
- Human Rights
- Public Health
- Senior Citizens
- Small Business Development
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
• Accommodation: Single or Shared room in a home-stay
• Food: 3 Meals per day
• Airport pick up and drop off from San Jose International Airport
• Training: Pre-departure preparation pack, on-site orientation and Project induction provided
• Support: On-site coordinator providing 24 hour support
• Activities: 1 dance class or 1 cookery class included, you choose. Staff help organise evening and weekend activities.
• Language classes: 6 hours Spanish tuition
• Transfers to and from your orientation to your project location.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application