- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Grassroots Organization
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Cost in USD
* Accommodation: Single or shared room in a homestay (according to availability)
* Food: 3 meals per day
* Airport pick-up and drop-off at Cusco International Airport
* Training: Pre-departure pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
* Support: 24-hour support from on- site coordinators
* Excursions: Staff can help you to plan extra activities for your spare time including Machu Picchu, Cusco City Tour, Sacred Valley Tour
Experience RequiredYes. Volunteers should be able to speak Intermediate Level Spanish (Level B1 Intermediate User of CEFR) to make the most of this placement. Interest in this project is very high and it is recommended that those interested apply sooner rather than later to ensure they do not miss out on a placement.
- Online Application