2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
• Accommodation: Single or shared room in a home stay
• Food: 2 Meals per day
• Airport pick up and drop off
• Training: Pre-departure preparation pack, On-site Orientation and Project induction provided
• Support: On-site coordinator providing 24 hour support
• Daily Latin dance classes
• Costa Rican cooking lessons
• Twice a week conversational classes
• Cultural activities and tours on the weekends (some may cost extra)
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application