- Building & Construction Projects
- Drug & Alcohol Recovery
- Human Rights
- Marine Conservation
5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Projects start first and third Saturday every month. Project closed from 15 October to 1 January
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Please visit website for details.
• Accommodation: Single or shared room in a guesthouse, dependent on volunteer numbers (for volunteering and week 1 of internship only)
• Airport pick up in Bangkok
• Transfer to Koh Tao by overnight bus
• Scuba School International (SSI) qualifications (depend on skills & length of stay)
• Training: Pre-departure information pack and onsite orientation provided
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
• Excursion Planning: staff will help organise activities and excursions
Experience RequiredYes. There are no specific skills required for this project, although volunteers must be able to swim a minimum of 2 lengths of a 25 metre swimming pool and have a moderate level of fitness.
- Online Application