- Childcare & Children
- Disability Issues
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Social Work
9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Please visit website for details.
• Accommodation: Home stay with hot, running water, and electricity
• Food: 2 meals per day – Breakfast, and dinner
• Airport pick up on a Friday and drop off
• Training: Pre-departure pack, on-site orientation on Saturday and project induction
• Local SIM card and phone: All volunteers are given a local SIM card to use and a mobile phone
(deposit $50 required and must be retuned when you leave)
• Support: 24 hour support
• Excursion planning: Staff will help plan activities and excursions (some activities may cost extra)
Experience RequiredYes. Education or work experience in early childhood education, physical or occupational therapy, dance, music or art skills are a plus. Intermediate Spanish speakers are strongly preferred.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application