- Childcare & Children
- Disability Issues
- Health Care
- Public Health
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Projects begin every Monday.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Please visit website for details.
• Accommodation: Single or shared room in a home-stay with mosquito net & clean drinking water
• Food: 2 meals per day - Breakfast and dinner
• Airport pick up and drop off from Tacloban Airport
• Training: Pre-departure pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinators
• Excursions: Staff may be able to help plan weekend excursions but they are stretched at the moment due to the demands of coping with the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application