- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
Please visit website for details.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
• Accommodation: Single or shared room in a volunteer house
• Food: breakfast, dinner is available at an extra cost
• Airport pick up and drop off from Siem Reap International Airport
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, 4 day in-depth orientation, including Child Protection course, and project induction provided
• Bicycle for your personal use.
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
• Activities: Trips to Angkor Wat and floating village
- Guest House
- Group living
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application