- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Cost in USD
• Accommodation: Shared room in single sex dorms in a backpackers lodge with a large garden, swimming pool and dining area
• Food: 3 meals per day - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (apart from weekends)
• Airport pick up and drop off from Livingstone International Airport.
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided.
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
• Transfers to and from your project each day
Experience RequiredYes. You will be asked to send your CV/resume before being accepted onto this project and attend a Skype interview.
- Online Application