- Community Development
- Youth Development
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Cost in USD per week
• Accommodation: Shared room in single sex dorms in a backpackers lodge with a large garden, swimming pool and dining area
• Food: 3 meals per day – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (apart from weekends)
• Airport pickup and drop off from Livingstone International Airport
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site Orientation and project induction provided.
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
• Transfers to and from your project each day
• Activities: Staff help organize weekend activities. (Activity price may be extra) and include Bungee Jumping, White Water Rafting on the Zambezi, Helicopter Flights over Victoria Falls, Zambezi River Cruises, visits to Botswana’s Chobe National Park and more.
Willingness and interest in working on a range of women empowerment initiatives
Compassionate and friendly
Teachers, social workers, youth workers, community workers, and health workers are highly sought (but all are welcome)
- Online Application