- Community Development
5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Please visit the website for more information.
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
Please visit the website for details.
* Accommodation: 3 nights in a hostel in Cusco, shared room in a forest eco lodge, shared bathrooms and lounge area
* Food: no meals in Cusco, 3 meals per day including water, juice, tea or coffee in the forest
* Airport pick up at Cusco International Airport on a Monday. Transport to project site.
* Transport to project site
* Hostel stay in Cusco for 3 nights
* Training: Pre-departure pack, on-site orientation, project induction provided, EFR first aid, technical & scientific training
* Support: 24-hour support from on-site coordinators
* Excursions: Volunteers staying for 4 weeks + will be able to participate in an expedition which is included in the price. Staff can help you to plan extra activities for your spare time or after your placement has finished
Experience RequiredYes. A basic level of fitness is required to ensure volunteers are able to undertake the volunteer activities. For those of you staying for 4 weeks or longer you will participate in an expedition. No Spanish is required.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application