- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Cost in USD
• Accommodation: Single sex shared room in a backpackers with swimming pool, garden and rock climbing wall!
• Food: 3 meals per day - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Monday to Friday
• Airport pick up and drop off (from Livingstone International Airport, Zambia).
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site Orientation and project induction provided
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
• Transfers to and from your project each day
• Activities: Staff help organize weekend activities. (Activity price may be extra) Trips include: Bungee Jumping, White Water Rafting on the Zambezi, Helicopter Flights over Victoria Falls, Zambezi River Cruises, visits to Botswana’s Chobe National Park and weekend excursions across to Zimbabwe.
- Guest House
- Online Application