- Community Development
- Public Health
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Cost in USD
• Accommodation: Single or shared room in a homestay (according to availability)
• Food: 3 meals per day
• Airport pick-up and drop-off at Cusco International Airport
• Training: Pre-departure pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
• Support: 24-hour support from on- site coordinators
• Excursions: Staff can help you to plan extra activities for your spare time including Machu Picchu, Cusco City Tour, Sacred Valley Tour
Experience RequiredYes. A basic level of Spanish is required for this project (level A2 Basic User of CEFR or better). You will be asked to send your CV/resume before being accepted onto this project.
- Online Application