Please visit the website for more information.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Cost in US$:
Please visit website for details.
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Language instruction
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: Camping in Kruger and Dorms in Swaziland and Mozambique
* Food: 3 Meals a day (volunteers help to cook in Swaziland)
* Airport pick up and drop off (Manzini, Swaziland)
* Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
* Tour guide for the duration of your tour
* Support: On-site coordinator providing 24 hour support
* Activities: Game drives in Kruger, a guided bush walk and a sunset or night drive (you choose), a trip to a Swazi Cultural Village, ocean safari, island kayak trip
* Visa for Mozambique
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Social Work
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network