- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Social Work
Please visit the website for more information.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Please visit website for details.
* Accommodation: Camping in Kruger and Dorms in Swaziland and Mozambique
* Food: 3 Meals a day (volunteers help to cook in Swaziland)
* Airport pick up and drop off (Manzini, Swaziland)
* Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
* Tour guide for the duration of your tour
* Support: On-site coordinator providing 24 hour support
* Activities: Game drives in Kruger, a guided bush walk and a sunset or night drive (you choose), a trip to a Swazi Cultural Village, ocean safari, island kayak trip
* Visa for Mozambique
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application