- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Social Work
Please visit the website for more information.
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Please visit website for details.
* Accommodation: Camping in Kruger and Dorms in Swaziland and Mozambique
* Food: 3 Meals a day (volunteers help to cook in Swaziland)
* Airport pick up and drop off (Manzini, Swaziland)
* Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
* Tour guide for the duration of your tour
* Support: On-site coordinator providing 24 hour support
* Activities: Game drives in Kruger, a guided bush walk and a sunset or night drive (you choose), a trip to a Swazi Cultural Village, ocean safari, island kayak trip
* Visa for Mozambique
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application