Jungle Internship in Agriculture, Culinary Arts, OR or Bio
kids hiking in panama kids hiking in panama

Jungle Internship in Agriculture, Culinary Arts, OR or Bio

My experience in the sustainable ag. program summer '17

I had the best and most self-fulfilling summer while studying at Kalu Yala. My days consisted of lots of hand-on work, which I love, interesting lecture periods, independent project work, and lots of socializing and adventuring with amazing people. The sense of community ties at Kalu Yala are incredible to become a part of, and that will stay with me forever. Beyond academic knowledge & hands-on skills gained is the sustainable agriculture field, I was given the opportunity to learn about topics in every other program as well. Each day pushes you mentally, physically, and emotionally- the best stuff to make you grow as an individual. All-in-all, I had am incredibly mind-opening & transformative experience at Kalu Yala that I hold great gratitude towards <3

Experience Of A Lifetime

Becoming an agriculture intern for Kalu Yala was the most rewarding decision I've ever made. I worked hard, learned so much, made some life long friends and left feeling like I'd gone through a transformation. My three months in the valley changed my perspective and galvanized me to strive for a better way of living for not just myself, but for humanity. I left never being more certain about what I wanted to do with my life.