Sea Turtle Conservation & Sustainability Volunteer Project
- Outdoor Education
- Community Service & Volunteering
- Experiential Learning
- Student Exchange
- Animal Welfare
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Development
- English Teaching
- Grassroots Organization
- Human Rights
- Marine Conservation
- Organic Farming
- Small Business Development
- Trail Building
- Tree Planting
- Volunteer Management
- Youth Development
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
There is a downloadable PDF file you can view that goes through cost.
Basically we all live on site at the project.
The cost covers everything you need; housing, bedding, program, equipment, training;
it covers a donation and support for this environmental project;
it covers extras like coffee and tea all day, a kitchen, movies, motorbike, laundry, cats, whatever;
it covers the boat rides to go and look for eggs each morning;
it covers supplies if there is a special project or study you would like to do.
We charge one fee per night, then all else is provided for everybody to be comfortable.
If all goes well, at the end of your stay, we likely will ask if you want to stay longer pro-bono (free of charge). If you are into it and helping out then why not?
- Group living
- Independent living
Anybody can volunteer, (unless you are really unpleasant :) please do not apply) somewhat unpleasant is great though.
* Be willing to work, get dirty or wet.
* Keep a positive attitude (even though the Sea Turtles are going extinct)
* Not necessary to be fit or able to swim but would be good. (a lot of people get fit here pretty fast anyway)
* Any age is ok, well maybe like 14 and above, but also families are welcome
* Be ready to make the most of your trip