Education Internships in the Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic: Rural Areas, Santiago
- Human Rights
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Travel to country, ranges from $250-$500/plane ticket
Salary & Compensation
Free housing, plus stipend to cover the cost of living
1. Bachelor's Degree Required
2. Formal or informal teaching experience preferred
3. Experience living abroad and in uncomfortable conditions preferred
4. High level of spoken and written Spanish required
5. TESL useful, but not required.
- Phone/Video Interview