International Student Service Learning in Jamaica

10.0 Overall Rating
Verified
Download Information

Program Summary

Student service learning in Jamaica offers the opportunity to sample a new travel experience by combing exciting and rewarding volunteer work with the JOYS of learning.
Jamaica is an exciting place for service and learning as it offers all the tools you will need to develop new skills or find a new interest.

This exotic island has crystal clear waters and the sparkling blue Caribbean Sea but there is another side that you don’t see on the beautiful television commercials.

These are the many impoverished communities with poor living conditions and little hope.

Volunteers are needed in various capacities to help uplift the spirit of the people and regain hope.

Discover the secrets of how these people live and endure the hardships of life each day but still manage to smile.

When you learn these life lessons, it’ll change your perspective on life.

By the end of your trip, you’ll feel like a bird which has just learned to fly, as you will do things you’d never imagine yourself capable of.

Yeah man!!

This was my first time away from the United States, and I have enjoyed every minute of this trip. The staff has been great and managed our time well.The excursions have been the best of all and getting a chance to visit Jamaican schools has warmed my heart. I would love to stay here for additional weeks. I look forward to returning one day and will most likely use this program when traveling here.

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

The best endings come from the worst stories

This trip has not only been life changing, but a treat. I have never in my life been so excited to give back to a community I'm not apart of. The kids at the school at the school made my trip. They made me the happiest I've ever been. Yet its sad to see these kids suffer so much, but have a smile that would break your heart.

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

Life Changing

Being able to be apart of the community really changed my view of the world and my own life. I'm amazed by how seamlessly all of our volunteering trips went. The staff was super friendly and I will always remember my experience here.

Thanks Smoke Manor ! <3

Notice: Our website and its third party tools use cookies, which are used to manage, monitor, and track usage to improve our website's services. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to the use of cookies, please refer to our cookie policy.

By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link, or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree and consent to our use of cookies.