Farm Stay in Naples, Italy
Italy Farm Stay Header Image Italy Farm Stay Header Image

Farm Stay in Naples, Italy

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

A true farm stay and great atmosphere

I volunteered on this farm for a month in August - every day was varied, we would either work in the fields with the farmer (Giuseppe) or stay close to home and help Maria in the kitchen or with household duties and cleaning. Interaction with guests was very relaxed, we all ate together the beautiful organic food Maria and Giuseppe prepared every day.
The schedule was always respected, no one is asked to do more than they agreed to do - I was lucky to be able to add a few hours of work in exchange for particiapting in the daily yoga classes- a big treat for me!
We also had afternoons to explore the area, go on hikes, swimming and sometimes horseback riding.
Its a family business, Antonio, Giuseppe and Maria's son is great at organising and keeping things fun and active.
The volunteer room was comfortable and the bathroom was really clean.
We received breakfast , an abundant lunch and also enormous dinner - after 30 days of farm work, yoga, eating only organic food, homemade wine and Giuseppe's olive oil, I felt like a different person -I was super fit and healthy!

If you are a dedicated worker and want to meet new people and learn new skills, while getting healthy-this is the farm to choose!