120-Hour Onsite TESOL/TEFL Certificate
ISTESOL - International Studies Teacher Training Centre Header Image ISTESOL - International Studies Teacher Training Centre Header Image

120-Hour Onsite TESOL/TEFL Certificate

Outstanding

I have had the best and once in a life time experience teaching English as a Foreign Language onsite in Kadikoy, Istanbul. The teachers (Kate and Metin) were great and helped me get through the course easily and everytime I needed them they had supported me. Met some wonderful people and students who are now very close to me! I would recommend this course to anyone thinking or wanting to pursue a career in teaching English especially in Turkey or abroad as they help you with the interview preparations and techniques (what you would expect from a company/school etc.)

Great learning journey

This center fully provides you with quality education by expert trainers, enough material, 24/7 assistance and guidance in addition to advice when it comes to CV and job application. I am thankful to ISTESOL for the great learning journey I have been through. Although I had a prior teaching experience and I only needed the TESOL certificate, I indeed learnt a lot and I highly recommend this place if you are looking for more than a certificate.

Helpful and fun

I've completed the onsite course in May 2017 with these guys. The course was fun, interesting and very educational (I didn't realise how bad my grammar was and they helped with that also. Pretty bad for a native English speaker). Metin and Kate were very helpful in all aspects, even things not related to the course and now I am proud to call them my friends. I'd highly recommend considering ISTESOL if you are thinking of completing a TESOL certificate.