Tree Inventory and Monitoring
IPBio- Biodiversity Research Institute Header Image IPBio- Biodiversity Research Institute Header Image

Tree Inventory and Monitoring

Awesome

I’m French and I passed two months at IPBIO, I really enjoy it, the staff are friendly and helpful. The landscape is amazing. I recommend it for everyone. Iporanga is a little but nice city.
You have a lot of exciting activity for your free time.
I learned about new culture, new language, new food, …
Thank you IPBIO !!

My experience

For me, ipbio was an awesome opportunity to discover brazil and live a new expreience, and i was not disappointed.

IPbio team take care of you to simplify the integration in a new community.After this, volunteers have lot of choice , for me , that’s was :
- Tree inventory : it’s the mapping of tree in the reserva betary
- Reverse maintenance : i help for the construction of the release center Celine
The Celine’s construction was really cool , see the evolution of the center after each task is rewarding.

The reserve is located next to lot of activities like boia cross, running, cave or waterfall , we can not be bored during free time.
Finally, IPBIO is my best experience and i will be a pleasure to return.

Great times

Although I could just volunteer for a short period of time, it was a great experience and I learned a lot. I wish to return on the future. The reserve is a great place to be and the forest is full of gorgeous caves and waterfalls to visit. It is really a place to reconnect with yourself and nature.