Internship & Volunteering South Africa | IO Cape Town
IO Cape Town Header Image IO Cape Town Header Image

Internship & Volunteering South Africa | IO Cape Town

It's a magic experience!

I have a wonderful experience with IO Cape Town!! Meeting new people, sharing and learning new culture and have fun. Cape Town is magic and the IO staff is very helpful and the social activities are awesome! The Internship is really nice, however, sometimes the work is not very challenging.

Best experience ever

My internship experience has been hands-down the best experience of my life with IO Cape Town!
Visiting South Africa for the first time gave the perfect chance to learn more about the African culture. As a city, Cape Town was extremely busy, there are always things to do, not to mention the people are incredibly friendly.

IO Cape Town organized my internship at a marketing company, the process was very quick, and I was literally challenged every day. I loved the place I worked and my colleagues.

Working at such a large organization I learnt how to priorities tasks, what my strengths are, and how to develop and build relationships with clients and employees.

If I could do it all over again, I would do right away!

My internship in Cape Town

IO Cape Town's program has far and away been the best thing I've ever participated in. I had everything I had asked for: good company, the opportunity to work in an international company, meet with other international people, chance to travel and visit historic locations and many beautiful parks and mountains.

I highly recommend this program to everyone.

Thank you IO Cape Town!!

The best agency ever!

My best friend and I had an INCREDIBLE time during our internship with IO Cape Town. We spent 2,5 months working with professionals in a restaurant in the center of Cape Town. We couldn't have been happier. IO Cape Town's staff made us feel right at home from the minute we arrived and always made sure we were having a great time with many social activities .

I wish we could have stayed longer!

Incredible internship

I had an incredible time in Cape Town thanks to the agency. They placed me within 3 weeks, and also helped me to find accommodation for good price in the center. I really liked the company I was working with, everyone was really helpful and friendly.

I feel that this experience helped me to gain more knowledge about myself, and the others. I have participated in several social activities with other interns from IO Cape Town.

Thank you very much for this incredible 3 months!!!

The South African magnificent spirit

I had an incredible time in Cape Town thanks to this agency. I found it on Google, so I was a little skeptical about it, because I have read many bad stories on the internet about other agencies who are scamming, but not this agency.

I spent 3 months in Cape Town. I choose this city, because i was always interested in the South African culture so i decided to do my internship there and experience it at the first hand. After a month I wider my knowledge about the culture, not only South Africa's but many other cultures like(Croatian, Danish, Japanese, British). The agency organized social activities like scuba diving, wine tasting and dinners,surfing lessons. Furthermore we were living close to each other, so it was really easy to meet up or to socialize. I was never lonely even though I went alone. My internship was in a local restaurant. I was responsible for doing Marketing Activities such as advertisements and campaigns. I really liked it as well. They were always helping me, and in general I can say that people are very friendly, open and big hearted there. My favorite place was Lion Head with its amazing view.

Awesome experience!

IO Cape Town was recommended by my university coordinator when I was searching for internship abroad opportunities. At that time I was not sure if I wanted to do an internship abroad. But making this decision is truly one of the best decisions I ever made!! Best time ever!
PS. The IO Team Rocks!!

Amazing!!

Cape Town is an amazing city! I had such a good time and I can't wait to go back. The IO Cape Town program is highly recommended. They did an amazing job organizing me a Marketing internship at a Wine Estate in Cape Town. The staff is simply amazing: The picked me up from the airport-port and took me to my work the first day. The weekly activities are really nice and doing the Full-Moon hike is a must-do for anyone coming to Cape Town!

By far the best program out there!

IO Cape Town is definitely not the most recognised program in Cape Town, but they have by far the best value for money! I enjoyed my stay in Cape Town sooo much, that I would recommend going to Cape Town to everyone. It doesn't matter if you are going for a volunteering, internship program or for holidays. If you want to be sure you will have an amazing time, then go with IO Cape Town. There looking staff and the weekly activities are the best!

Thank you IO Cape Town!!!!!

It was an amazing experience and I am so happy to have had this huge opportunity! I had the unique chance to live in an another country and be immersed in their culture. IO Cape Town made the transition extremely easy and fast. They were always available if I had any questions regarding the application. They also helped me how to write and structure my curriculum vitae and also my cover letter. I had an amazing experience and I would recommend to anyone thinking about doing internship abroad!