Teaching English in Na Chueak via INTVS from 150€
- English Teaching
2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, Summer
Cost in USD per week
Contact us for prices
- Airport pick up
- Accommodation from Monday to Sunday.
- Food from Monday to Friday (three meals per day).
- 1/2 day orientation.
- Continued support of the teacher(s) on the program.
- Ongoing support and supervision during the program.
NTVS charges its own fee of 185€, regardless of the time that a volunteer stays abroad. This fee covers:
- Volunteer support prior to, during and after the volunteer experience (in English, French & Spanish)
- All necessary preparatory information including;
- Travel/Medical Insurance
- Police Check form
- The program (the site, schedule, role…)
- Local contacts & important numbers
- History, demographics & local norms
- What to bring
- Do’s and don’ts
- It also covers work and travel costs that INTVS staff incur to check up on and document the programs on a regular basis.
-Minimum 18 years old
-Show creativity & initiative, confidence in the classroom & effective time management skills.
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview