Nature reserve (Las Tolas) via INTVS/ from 380US$ p month
- Biological Research
- Building & Construction Projects
- Trail Building
- Tree Planting
3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months, 9-12 Weeks, Summer, 1-2 Years
Cost in USD per week
Program fee starts at 13 USD per day. Please contact us to get information on all program fees.
* Airport Pickup
* Accommodation (Food and lodging) at the local NGO dormitory
* 1 to 2-Day Orientation
* Presentation of aims and structure of the local NGO
* Short introduction to Vietnam and the local area
* Practical information and arrangements
* 1-2 hours of basic Vietnamese (& possibly a chance to practice with a local volunteer)
* Sightseeing and exposure tour in Hanoi
* Visit to Host Placement(s) primarily with a program director.
* 1- day Mid-term Evaluation (for those who stay for 6 months and over)
* 1- day Final Evaluation
* On-going support and supervision during the program
* Local transportation to the volunteer site
INTVS charges its own fee of 185€ regardless of the time that a volunteer stays abroad. This covers:
* Volunteer support prior to, during, and after the volunteer experience (in English, French & Spanish)
* All necessary preparatory information including;
* Travel/Medical Insurance
* Police Check form
* The program (the site, schedule, role…)
* Local contacts & important numbers
* History, demographics & local norms
* What to bring
* Do’s and don’ts
* Work and travel costs that INTVS staff incur to check up on and document the programs on a regular basis
- Guest House
Salary & Compensation
All volunteers of this program are provided a monthly mini grant worth 75 U.S$, which they can spend on a project of their choice.
- Minimum 18 years old.
- Capable and happy to do physical work.
- A minimum of beginner’s level Spanish.
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview