Hospitalized children's program in Cochabamba from 400US$
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Health Care
- Youth Development
3-6 Months, 7-12 Months, Summer
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
Program fee starts at 14 USD per day. Please contact us to get information on all program fees.
* Airport Pickup
* Accommodation (Food and lodging) at the local NGO dormitory
* 1 to 2-Day Orientation
* Presentation of aims and structure of the local NGO
* Short introduction to Vietnam and the local area
* Practical information and arrangements
* 1-2 hours of basic Vietnamese (& possibly a chance to practice with a local volunteer)
* Sightseeing and exposure tour in Hanoi
* Visit to Host Placement(s) primarily with a program director.
* 1- day Mid-term Evaluation (for those who stay for 6 months and over)
* 1- day Final Evaluation
* On-going support and supervision during the program
* Local transportation to the volunteer site
INTVS charges its own fee of 185€ regardless of the time that a volunteer stays abroad. This covers:
* Volunteer support prior to, during, and after the volunteer experience
Salary & Compensation
All volunteers of this program are provided a monthly mini grant worth 75 U.S$, which they can spend on a project of their choice.
- Minimum 18 years old
- A minimum of beginner’s level Spanish
- Be open minded, patient & tolerant.
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview