English teaching with music in Cambodia via INTVS from 302US
International Volunteer Services Header Image International Volunteer Services Header Image

English teaching with music in Cambodia via INTVS from 302US

Awesome experience!

When I decided to come to Cambodia to do an international volunteering I couldn't imagine that could be so great as it has been. Although the language, sometimes, it could be a problem, finally you can handle the situation. My coordinator program Chanbol treats me very very good and he let me insert very deeply in the local culture sharing with them so amazing moments. I thank him very much and I hope he knows that, at least I said to him many times. I felt like home, all the people in Takeo was so nice and sweet and they smiled you all the time.

Teaching in the school is challenging especially for the language but the children is very lovely and they want to learn all the time so the key of success is do it with your love and they will be appreciate it. You have to be sure of yourself and propose them funny activities to motivate them and to approach them. It's very rewarding, trust me. I didn't want to leave the last day it was so sad for everyone.