Employment creation in Vang Vieng via INTVS from 140€
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Small Business Development
- Social Work
1-2 Years, 2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months, 9-12 Weeks, Multiple Year, Summer
Age Requirement Varies
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Airport Pickup
* Accommodation (Food and lodging) at the local NGO dormitory
* 1 to 2-Day Orientation
* Presentation of aims and structure of the local NGO
* Short introduction to Vietnam and the local area
* Practical information and arrangements
* 1-2 hours of basic Vietnamese (& possibly a chance to practice with a local volunteer)
* Sightseeing and exposure tour in Hanoi
* Visit to Host Placement(s) primarily with a program director.
* 1- day Mid-term Evaluation (for those who stay for 6 months and over)
* 1- day Final Evaluation
* On-going support and supervision
- Minimum commitment of 2 weeks
- Minimum 18 years old.
- Basic level of English (those volunteers that have a basic level of English may not have the possibility to teach English and may be asked to volunteer to help with other tasks) .
- Have an open mind, patience and motivation.
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview