Professional Internship Programs in Indonesia (Paid)
Internship-Indonesia Header Image Internship-Indonesia Header Image

Professional Internship Programs in Indonesia (Paid)

Indonesia is amazing, yet my placement could be a bit better

I have been accepted (after a tough interview!) for a marketing internship at a 5star hotel in Surabaya, on the island of Jawa.

I have applied for a marketing internship but unfortunately there was a new marketing manager and things were a bit messy. Hence I was more working with the general manager, it was mainly about the new restaurant the hotel was opening plus some interesting management tasks. This internship was part of my studies (marketing) so at first my coordinator made hard time for me to have it validated but eventually everything was okey.

Surabaya itself, well, I also come from a big city so I was okey with the traffic and stuff... Asian cities live by their own standards :) Jawa has a lots of places to discover though, Bromo volcano, Probolinggo rafting, surf beaches in Banyuwangi. Of course the international airport makes basically all destinations in Indonesia easily and cheaply accessible.

Marketing internship

I have learned so much and have experienced so many different things during these 4 months that i can not even describe. At first i was in big culture shock but after few days i started to really enjoy my new asian reality. Food and people are amazing! Internship itself gave me a lot. Such a great experience. I did not expect to learn so much.
I really recommend not touristic places. People are way more original and natural. Prices incredibly cheap and stunning beaches almost empty everywhere. No one. Only perfect blue water!

Internship in East Java island

Coming to Indonesia I didn`t have any expectations. And what i have experienced was an amazing positive cultural boom! Can`t be more happy about my 3 months internship in Indonesia! I have grown professionally so much that i couldn`t have dreamed of!

Thank you!

Safe, affordable and meaningful experience - would be impossible to arrange it on my own!

I have interned at quite a remote location outside of Malang city, East Jawa. Overall the experience was amazing, Indonesia is an incredible country. Support from Internship-Indonesia? All went very well, prompt communication, detailed information. If I could complain then it would be on the internship tasks, I would expect more marketing assignments as those were mentioned in the internship details I was provided. Housing was Indonesian standard but absolutely decent, safe and clean.

I am very thankful to I-I for arranging this as otherwise such experience would never be possible for me.

Great experience i have ever had

Everything was well arranged. I like that they took care of me and give me a free time on the other hand. I have met some nay new interns that was a great opportunity to travel, explore and experience. Professional development i have progressed is a life time experience. Thank You