Work with Special Needs Children in Chile
- Childcare & Children
- Disability Issues
- Social Work
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Throughout the year
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Pre-departure Support: International Volunteer staff is very knowledgeable and happy to help volunteers to prepare for their travels.
* Airport Pickup: Volunteers are met at the airport in Santiago and provided with transportation to their host family or apartment
* In-country Orientation: Each volunteer program starts with a two to three day orientation which covers important topics on the logistics of living and working in Chile. Spanish classes are also provided.
* In-country Staff Support: International Volunteer Chile coordinator has years of experience working with visitors to Chile. She is very resourceful and on call 24/7 in case of emergency.
* Accommodations: Participants can choose between staying with a local host family or in an apartment. Participants staying with a host family are provided with a room and breakfast and dinner each day. By living with a family, participants will learn about the day to day rhythms of Chilean life first hand as well as sample traditional meals not usually available in restaurants.
* Participants who choose to stay in an apartment have the flexibility of preparing meals at home and the opportunity to sample the many restaurants in Vina. This housing option is perfect for participants needing more independence.
No qualifications required.
- Online Application
- Written Application