- Childcare & Children
- Youth Development
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
This program in ongoing, so you can decide when to participate
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Pre-departure Support: Our expert staff will be happy to assist you with planning your trip
* Airport Pickup: Participants are met when they arrive at the airport in Tacloban and brought to their homestay
* In-Country Orientation: Each program starts with a 2-3 day orientation to help participants get their feet on the ground and able to navigate the island.
* In-country Staff Support: Our coordinator in the Philippines has years of experience working with Volunteers She is very resourceful and on call 24/7 in case of emergency.
* Accommodations: Participants stay in with local host families and experience the warm hospitality of the Philippines and are provided with home cooked meals.
Volunteers do not necessarily need care giving experience, just energy, enthusiasm, an open mind and an open heart. Orphanages often operate with very limited resources and volunteers must possess a high level of creativity and flexibility.
- Online Application
- Written Application