Coastal & Biosphere Conservation in South Africa with IVHQ

A great experience!

This is my first volunteer abroad experience, also an unforgettable and fun one! All our coordinators like Alice, Caitlin and Genevieve are very nice, friendly and helpful. They make this program meaningful and we learnt a lot from this program. We performed game counting, bird monitoring, camera trap setting, data collection, beach cleaning and school teaching during these 2 weeks. Langebaan is a beautiful and peaceful town. The volunteer house is very much like home, and close to the beach and supermarket. Also, I made good friends with other volunteers like Yongtong, Mengjiao and Janz. Overall, I enjoyed the whole volunteer life!

• International Volunteer HQ responded to this review March 13, 2017 at 8:05 PM

Hi Chenjia, We are so happy to hear that you had an unforgettable and fun time on the Conservation program in South Africa. It is great that the local team was friendly and helpful, the location was beautiful and the volunteer work was meaningful – that is what we like to hear. Thanks for being an IVHQer and we would love to have you join us again.
    Claire – IVHQ South Africa Program Manager

Amazing time

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me succeed my two weeks of volunteer in South Africa ! I had an absolutely amazing time and learned a lot. Met so many new wonderful people going to miss them so much!

• International Volunteer HQ responded to this review March 13, 2017 at 8:04 PM

Hi Jaz, Thanks for your short and sweet review! We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing time on the Conservation program in South Africa. Thanks for being an IVHQer!
    Claire – IVHQ South Africa Program Manager