Childcare Volunteering in Argentina

Childcare Volunteering in Argentina

Childcare experience

My experience volunteering in Argentina in the childcare program was a great experience. It was great to interact with both the teachers and students at the school. We stayed for a week but would recommend staying for at least two weeks as one week was not enough.

Child care Argentina

Estuve 2 semanas en un jardín de niños en la sala de 4 años, todos los niños muy cariñosos, amables, querían jugar todo el tiempo y el personal trabajando en el jardín, fueron excelentes, muy amables, lo mas difícil fue despedirme de todos, los llevare siempre conmigo, sin duda una de las mejores experiencias de mi vida.

• International Volunteer HQ responded to this review May 30, 2017 at 8:35 PM

Hola Jennifer, Thanks for sharing. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time on the Childcare placement in Argentina! We would love to have you volunteer with us again in the future.
    Clover – IVHQ Argentina Program Manger

Three amazing weeks

I spent three weeks volunteering in the childcare program in Villa Allende and what an amazing experience. I was in a classroom with two year olds and I spent my mornings playing with them and running around outside on the playground. I also helped the teacher clean up or wash the kids hands etc. This was 3 hours in the morning so I also joined the sports program in the evenings. Monday, wednesday, friday we played basketball and tuesday and thursday was soccer. This was an incredible experience being able to lead some drills and coach the kids and then actually being able to play alongside the older kids. I´ll never forget my time here. Definitely an experience I´ll never forget.

Childcare experience

This was a lot of fun! Working with the kids in the schools kept me busy and they were so cute. This was a good opportunity to work with teachers and help them with what they needed. Definitely go for longer than one week. I was here for two and probably could have done one more.