International TESOL and TEFL Training: Online Certificate, Diploma, Specialized and Residential Certificate Courses
International TEFL and TESOL Training: Online Header Image International TEFL and TESOL Training: Online Header Image

ITTT online course

I really enjoyed the ITTT course. It was really helpful and educational. I found the lesson plan submission part of the course to be a little tricky due to the lack of detailed information on what was required and there weren't any clear examples given, but other than that it was great! I recommend it to anyone that would like to teach in another country.

• Course Instructor

Best value and quality content!

I just completed the 120 hour course after getting my Masters in Education and I am extremely impressed with the organization of the course content: it started off very basic and "worked its way up" in terms of complexity and content but I was able to understand and get enjoyment out of the lessons. At the end of each lesson you have to provide a written "synopsis" on what you learned which at times got a bit overbearing/monotonous for me, but I understood the intent to summarize what was learned. My favorite part about this course are the seemingly infinite resources that are presented in terms of lesson planning, dictionaries, videos, and more! I really enjoyed this class and I have gained a huge sense of accomplishment upon completing it! Highly recommended!

Well structured

Great course. Well structured and easy to follow. I thought it was going to take much longer but once I got into it, it was like a good book that I couldn't put down. I found the course informative, educational and interesting. I learned loads and am very happy about my decision. I would highly recommend ITTT for anyone considering doing a TEFL course.

• Course Instructor

Great experience: A lot of work, but rewarding in the end

I would recommend this course to anyone interested in becoming a TEFL certified teacher. These guys know their stuff. Follow the course do as they instruct, make and do all the exercise tasks, this is where you really learn. Watch the videos take notes. I watched the videos numerous times, its nice to have the lecture where you can watch over and over, whereas in a class you take notes and no repeating the lecture. The lesson plan was intense to me, I spent about 4 days on putting it together, well worth it.

ITTT builds confidence!

My confidence as a teacher in a country where English is almost little to none, has definitely improved. Before enrolling in this course I was worried about my ability to teach the language when I could not explain how it worked in my students' own mother tongue. I did not really have much guidelines. I also did not expect this course to tell me how to teach but rather give me lessons in grammar and English. It did way more than that. ITTT definitely covers all the bases needed for being an English teacher. It touches on grammar basics, lesson planning and how to plan a curriculum based on the students you are teaching. I currently teach in a school but have recently taken an interest in teaching English at companies. ITTT also covered this in their "Teaching Business English" unit. I am so grateful that I took this course!

A fantastic addition

I have a degree in teaching, specifically Business and Biology, and have just completed a 120-hour ITTT online course. This course is a wonderful addition to my degree, opening up so many new and exciting ventures for me. I thoroughly enjoyed the content of this course and going over all the English work really took me back to my school days! Thank you

TESOL

It was a rewarding experience. I have learned a lot of things in the process of going over the units. I would definitely suggest such a great course to everyone who wants to take their teaching skills to the next level.

A little journey about Tesol / Tefl

I have many learned in this online course, they teach me step by step specially for me who has no knowledge or idea how to handle a student, teach them and how to prepare a lesson plan. And this online course I would say that if you want to teach a foreign students especially in Asian country you must take this online course and enroll now.

Lifetime learning!

It's totally an eye-opener! I love it. I really learned a lot!

I've just received an email that my LP was accepted and I passed! I made it!

The 20 units I studied were really helpful in my career.

Thank you ITTT! Highly recommended for teachers who want to improve and learn more teaching strategies in real-life situations.

• Course Instructor

Very good learning experience for career development

The overall experience was good. All course materials were relevant and suffice. I picked this course because I wanted a change with my career and learning experience. I'm planning on moving and I thought, what could I use to be able to find a job wherever I go. It was my primary reason, but over the course of time, this actually helped a lot with growing as a person. I do believe learning is a constant thing.

I would suggest they use updated video materials for learning purposes though. I personally think they're outdated. Also the only lesson plan example they have on they course work is not an enough example for what exact format they require at the end of the course, which made it more difficult for me I guess. For my level, some discussions and instructions were too technical and hard for me to absorb.

Everything else was good though. Nice learning experience. Just what I needed for career development.

• Course Instructor

Exactly what I was looking for

ITTT was there when I needed a certificate programme immediately. The all process was easy and helpful(enrollment, signing in...) They reply your emails right away which was very important for me! Throughout the unites, I learned and had a chance to practice my English(as a non-native student). The tutor was always there and she also replied my emails right away with a clear explanation.

The entire course was really exciting, yet some of the times challenging. Luckily, ITTT gives you every detail about the unit so that you can help yourself out with the tests. The lesson plan was the most challenging part for me. But again, ITTT has helped me to understand there is no differences between online or in-class certificate programmes as you always have your tutor right at your side.

Thanks :)

Completed 120hr TEFL online

It was a well thought out course. I thought that the course was also very concise. It contained great PDFs of each chapter. I know a lot more about what is expected and how to structure a class after having taken this course. There were two example videos of an ESL teacher going through an entire lesson with a class, and from these videos I took away what was conducive to learning in a classroom setting and that which is not conducive. The course was overall detailed.

Becoming TEFL certified through ITTT

Becoming TEFL certified through ITTT was a perfect option for me because their online course was reasonably priced as I started while I was finishing my last semester of college. I already have a job offer in Chile, and I look forward to starting this next adventure with the experience I gained from ITTT.

Amazing course experience

I had a great experience with this course, the tutors were very helpful and responded to my emails just on time. The structure of the course is untold, just amazing, I didn't expect that. It was worthy paying the fee I paid for a 120 - Hours course. I am seriously looking forward to do an advanced course with ITTT.

What a wonderful experience

So far, I have judged and come to the conclusion that the TEFL program is generally effective and very educative. In the 120 hours course, units are well arranged such that a very demanding unit is immediately followed by a relaxing unit. The course makes you understand what you will face in the field and advises on how to deal with it. In addition it teaches a methodology that ensures that all the language skills are taught effectively in an interesting and motivating manner where students do most of the talking.

Another important issue I have noticed is that all instructions ( including technical instructions) are very explicit and reliable. At no time did I attempt an instruction without success. I did not need any assistance.

In addition, I have noticed that the ITTT administration always responds to all guests with alacrity. Each time a request is made by a teacher, the administration responds within the shortest possible time. This is very welcoming and motivating. The ITTT administration also gives a lot of encouragement to its teachers, by means of advices, free courses, discounts, job advises, and above all job links. This creates assurance and fulfillment.

With all these, I think any teacher that has followed the TEFL course with ITTT, would bear with me that their product is excellent.

However, the Job market abroad that demands TEFL experience favors mostly citizens from the US, UK, Canada, Australia and South Africa. This greatly demotivate aspiring teachers from other countries even when they are as competent as well competent.

Extremely useful!

It was a great tool to improve and to put my teaching English skills to good use. We're given very good resources, content and examples. It's a very practical and updated course. It includes all aspects of the English language teaching though some areas cannot be covered in all its details (and I don't believe it's the purpose of this course).

Very informative!

I learned a lot of little things, it was in the periphery, but now has a word. It was very informative and enlightening. I recommend the course to others who are looking forward to teach at a different country and remember this course as a stepping stone to a different culture with respect. As teachers, living and teaching in a country that you are not used to can be quite challenging. This challenge can be fun at first but soon can have a negative consequence. This is a part of teaching wherever you may be, therefore the challenge comes from within not the different norms or the individual students.

Mr. Leo's review

I just completed the online 120 hour (in China) course with no tutor support or videos and I found it to be very well organized practical and easy. It is very easy to access the website as well as downloading units and videos which was fast and, of course, the quality of both is really good. I loved the structure of the course and how the tests had challenging parts that made me analyze carefully possible answers. Another good thing about this course is that they recommend books in case you need further and detailed information. Thanks ITTT!

Thank you!

It was a really good experience for me! The course was designed very well but the technical support was very poor, many times i asked help no reply was there. The administration were very active, because they reviewed my lesson plan on time and gave me advices to develop it.

• Course Instructor

A rewarding and challenging experience

I undertook the TEFL 100% online 20-Hour Course With Tutor Support and Video.

This is a great course to understand and engage with TEFL.

The course material is comprehensive.

The videos are a real bonus, providing very practical examples of the written material.

Tutor support is very efficient.

General communication and support is effective and efficient.

My experience has led me to believe that ITTT are a high quality provider and I am confident in recommending them.

Very beneficial

Course was very flexible and informational. Course content was absolutely detailed and informative. Awesome!!! I learned a lot which led to a spark series of ideas as to how I wanted to implement what I learned, through ITTT, to my future students. Excited to put that to use!

The lesson planning was a surprising factor of the course and really does require absolute comprehension of course material and information in order to formulate an acceptable plan. It is an integral component of the course, to be exact.

Hands down recommending this course program in the future! Bravo!

I will be moving to Wuxi, China in 3 weeks to begin teaching!

Great experience

I have enrolled 120 hours online TESOL/TEFL and I can say that it was great I did the best decision because the time is very flexible,you can study whenever or where ever you want to.The modules and videos are very comprehensive.It shows variety of teaching techniques,the grammars.Over all I am satisfied.

• Course Instructor

iTTT's 120-hour course is the best!

I highly recommend iTTT's 120-hour course. I chose to go without the tutor and videos, and I passed with 94.75% testing rate. I think the videos would have been nice to watch, but I'm on a budget. The mix of of the unit subjects kept the course interesting and easy to "digest." The content was interesting and it was presented very well. I feel like I can walk right into a classroom anywhere in the world and present a fun, effective English class thanks to this course.

• Course Instructor

Great program -- use the resources they offer

Great courses, very good videos and resources to use. Easy to follow units and you always have support if you got the tutor package. Highly recommended. I have to use a minimum of 200 characters here. That should do it.

ITTT Review

I took the 120 hour online class with tutor and videos. It's a convenient way of studying this course if you're a busy person because you can study in your own pace plus there are supporting videos which are really helpful. The materials are well organized and easy to understand. This course deserves a 5 star rating.