The Best OFFER! 120 Hr. TEFL Certification - ITTI ISTANBUL
International TEFL Training Institute - Istanbul Header Image International TEFL Training Institute - Istanbul Header Image

The Best OFFER! 120 Hr. TEFL Certification - ITTI ISTANBUL

It's worth it!

14:36

Doing my Tesol course here was one of the best decisions I could have made.
The tutors created a positive, friendly and stimulating environment for us to work in.
But the course is really challenging, due to helpful guidance from the tutors not once did it feel overwhelming. Kate was always available to help each individual student plan lessons for afternoon classes. After students finished teaching a class, she conducted feedback sessions, which were always constructive, positive and geared towards helping us become better teachers.
After the course ITTI helps to organize a set of job interviews.
I would recommend this course to anyone who is looking to become an ESL teacher.

• Course Instructor

A good chance for a change!

I highly recommend this course because you can really learn to teach. The instructors are very nice, helpful and friendly! You can experience teaching to real students. The most challenging thing in this course is preparing your own lessons probably. Even though it's difficult at some points, instructors and classmates will always be there to support you. You realize your weaknesses and improve with the observers' comments. It is an excellent course, strongly recommended!

TESOL course perfect!!

it was a good experience for me. The materials were comprehensive. The teachers were very helpful and provided support whenever needed.
For the course content, it doesn't require a background knowledge as it covers all points.
We were also provided with a lot of practice throughout the session which helped us in reinforcing what we acquired.
The students were friendly as well and co-operative. Same for my TESOL fellows ,we were like a team and we helped each other to reach our goals. I would recommend it in the end.

My experience with ITTI

I had a really good time. The program is intensive and I will suggest to others who want to take the program that they should be prepared to spend 8 hours in the classroom and study hard. the program includes theory and teaching practice. The first week is the orientation and preparation for what is coming. the second week is even more intensive because the teachers have classes almost every day and they need to prepare for the classes.
In my opinion friendship and meeting new people was of great importance. We still keep in touch and share our experiences.

Thank you for everything!
Mustafa

An Amazing Program

It was really wonderful. Before I took the course, I used to think that I can teach English to anybody because I know English Language well. After the course, I am telling that anybody who wants to teach English Language need to take this course. The modern techniques are really attractive to students and students can learn easier. Also, the atmosphere was really amazing. The lecturers were very kind and did their best.

Thanks to ITTI İstanbul.

The beautiful journey with ITTI

So many unanswered questions in life and this review is actually one of such, a rhetorical kind...its a unique, beautiful and extremely challenging experience that I will forever cherish.The focus is strictly on the teaching practice, understanding of the core values of teaching. Honestly at some point I felt like I have been a teacher for donkey years. It was really an unimaginable experience.There's really no point of contemplating. It's just the perfect place for anyone who is serious and want to start something new......all hail ITTI

• Course Instructor

A new chapter in my life!

I moved to Istanbul and I found out that I want to consider staying for a while. I think that Istanbul is an amazing, live, positive and an enchanthing place. I knew about TESOL program before I decided to visit Istanbul. I was willing to start the course in Istanbul and I found ITTI Institute.
After visiting the Institute and the staff I found myself even more interested in completing the course. I am about to finish TESOL and I can say that it was a month full of joy, learning, fun all mixed together. The staff is responsible and experienced. They are friendly and very helpful and I felt as I am home. I have learned a lot of things and I highly recommend this program. It can bring a new phase of happiness in your life. It was a great experience. The thing that I liked the most was the hands-on teaching experience, class observation and the focus on practice which gave me an insight into the challenges that I will have as a teacher in the future.

Thank you!
Atoosa H.Bigvand

Lifetime experience!!!

The program took place in the center of Istanbul, in one of the oldest areas called Kadikoy. I liked the program because the focus was on the practice and we as candidates had an opportunity to learn and share experience with the others. We were asked to complete challenging tasks and how to use them effectively during the teaching practice. Turkish students are motivated to learn and the atmospehere as well as the experience was inspiring. There is a lot of creativity going on. I feel prepared to start my teaching career.