ITTT in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International TEFL and TESOL Training participants International TEFL and TESOL Training participants

ITTT in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

• Published Content

• Job Search Guidance

• Quality of the Course

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

My experience

Overall, I had a very rewarding experience at IEL360 in Ho Chi Minh City. I actually went into the class already TEFL certified but I only had an online certification. I wanted real life experience teaching before I stepped into my first classroom. The teaching practices helped me tremendously in getting comfortable talking in front of students. Observers also gave great feedback, good and bad. My classmates were great, we all hung out together during the course and really formed a bond which helped us all get through the course. I can't say enough about the teachers as well. They were all great and really wanted us all to succeed and help their country for the better. I would highly recommend ITTT to anybody who wants quality training in teaching English abroad.

• Published Content

• Job Search Guidance

• Quality of the Course

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

A great experience

TESOL Certification from IEL360 was made special for me for a number of reasons. 1 The group of people doing the course with me, 2 The instructors, Ms Diem in particular, a very thorough, competent and sweet lady.
From going to school everyday to train, to the teaching practice sessions and the fun I had with the group combined with experiencing Ho Chi Minh City for the 1st time was exhilarating, intense and one of the best experiences of my life.